The mission of the San Francisco Ladies’ Protection and Relief Society is to be an innovative, charitable model for serving the needs of seniors, and to utilize its resources and expertise to serve the San Francisco community.
· We treat each other – staff, residents, visitors – with respect and kindness at all times.
· We act with integrity and as much transparency as the circumstances allow within the framework of relevant regulations and standards.
· We embrace innovation and change as necessary to organizational and community evolution.
· We build a positive team experience with our colleagues.
· We pursue excellence and take responsibility for our job performance.
· We pursue creativity and are open-minded.
· We embrace a fun and enjoyable work environment.
· We show empathy and provide a safe environment for residents to allow them full expression of who they are.