We are closely monitoring the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and realize how concerning the outbreak is for Residents, their loved ones, Team Members and vendors. We are being proactive and diligent in our efforts to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in our community.
Heritage on the Marina continues to take every precaution necessary to protect our Residents and Team from the Coronavirus infection. This includes all federal, state, and local guidelines and restrictions, as well as any additional actions recommended by our Infection Prevention Nurse and Healthcare Team.
What Heritage on the Marina is doing:
- Observing guidance provided by CDSS, CDC, CDPH, SFDPH and other agencies.
- FULLY VACCINATED Visitors (14 days after the second Pfizer/Moderna injection or 14 days after the Johnson & Johnson vaccination) traveling from more than 120 miles outside of San Francisco DO NOT need to quarantine, however must comply with all of our health and safety protocols.
- No individual is allowed into the Community or on our Campus if they have had a recent fever, cough and/or symptoms of respiratory illness. In addition, individuals will be restricted from entering our community if they have personally traveled to countries within the Level 2 or Level 3 virus spread or have been in contact with those who have.
- ALL Residents are being screened daily.
- ALL Team Members are being screened daily.
- ALL Residents are highly encouraged to wear protective equipment, specifically masks (and gloves in some cases), when leaving the campus.
- We are using technology, printed memos, and our In-House TV channel for regular updates.
- We are emphasizing to Residents and Team the necessity to self-isolate if they have any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Our Team Members are committed to staying home if they have flu-like symptoms. Clearance from a medical professional is required before team members can return to work.
- Our Executive Team is regularly reviewing our infection control protocols and ensuring our community is fully prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Our Team is keeping stock of medical supplies and sanitizing agents/products. The Housekeeping Team is spending additional time wiping down surfaces with proper cleaning agents.
- Our Team is actively tracking the latest updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the California Department of Public Health.
- We are closely following health guidelines and recommendations from the San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) and California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
- Everyone is encouraged to respectfully (and immediately) say something if they encounter any individual who appears to have symptoms and is in a public area.
We appreciate all that friends and family members have done to keep our Residents safe. The health and safety of Residents, Team Members, and all Visitors are our priority. Thank you all for your cooperation and efforts. For any other questions, comments, or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heritage on the Marina continues to follow all COVID-19 related Health Orders, infection control precautions, recommendations and guidelines issued by CMS, CPDH, SF DPH, CDSS and other regulatory agencies. State guidance is rapidly changing in response to case rates, vaccination status, and CDC recommendations.